در این مجله مجموعه نقاشی و اثرات هنری چوبی و همچنین انواع نقاشی ها با مداد از کنار سواحل و نقاشی هایی از آبرنگ از حیوانات همراه با نقاشی های زیبا و با کیفیت می باشد.
- Woodland gallery
- Celebrating Greek Light and Harmony
- The Cave of the Nymphs This is a drawing of Melissani cave on my island Kefalonia, Greece. It is place of unique beauty. A big part of its roof fell down during an earthquake thousands of years ago, revealing an amazing lake.During antiquity it was a place of worship dedicated to God Panand Nymph Melissani, hence its name.
- Let’s go fly a kite Watercolour and Graphite Pencil I can remember when my sister and my father and I got
together in Dad’s shed to make a kite! Some balsa wood for the frame and some of mum’s brown paper that she used to use to line her cake tins, some string and some glue and you were all set to get started! Building the frame was usually Dad’s job then us kids would put the glue onto the frame (most times we squeezed out a little
more than we needed), next on went the brown paper! We were always rather impatient when we had to set it aside to let the glue dry, but once dry the string was attached and we were ready for “lift off”!
- Artist’s Drawing and Inspiration I N S I G H T Gordon Hanley An Experimental Artist
- An Australian Icon of Art No rules or limits Like most people reading this, I guess I can start with the age old cliché that I remember drawing and painting and being pulled towards being creative from as early as I can remember.
- Wet’n’Dry Water colour Pencils
- Alison Mitchell My Viewpoint
- Floral Finess Charcoal and Oils
- First Marks for Beginners As you thoughtfully observe trees, you will draw them better. Observe their basic structures, lines and shapes; their bark and leaves; their direction and the way that light affects them.
تعداد صفحات مجله :۸۴ صفحه
حجم مجله:۱۹ مگابابت
تاریخ انتشار مجله:۲۱ /۲۰۱۶